Wood Pellet Stoves
Pellet Stoves are our passion. Since 2005 we have been gaining the knowledge and experience that is necessary to provide you with the highest level of service.
We are authorized Ravelli agents: leaders in pellet stove technology and design.
Pellet stoves represent one of the most innovative and advantageous systems for domestic heating.
Pellet stoves are practical and easy to use, being completely automatic with built in time and temperature controls. Above all, using these systems really keeps heating costs down compared with traditional fossil fuels, which translates into saving. The advantage of biomass heating comes from the fact that pellet and wood fuels are considerably more economical than oil and gas in terms of the same heat produced.
Stunning Italian Design and Efficiency
The Italians know a thing or two when it comes to design. Ravelli produce wood pellet stoves and wood pellet boilers to bring you the best in European designs and over 95% energy efficiency.
Based in Brescia (Italy), Ravelli have established themselves as one of Europe's leaders in the design and production of wood pellet stoves. Every phase of manufacturing is performed on site to guarantee constant quality control.
Our specially-designed Ravelli Dynamic System (RDS) regulates all the combustion stages for optimal efficiency. This means you get top performance as well as the benefit of an easy-to-use stove, burning eco-friendly wood pellets.
The Ravelli Hermetic System (RHS) is a range of sealed pellet stoves designed for new airtight homes: the combustion air is taken from outside, this means the stove does not take the air away from the room.
Ravelli Silent Natural Convection Pellet stove
Efficiency and silence – The perfect stove
Wood pellet stoves with natural convection and radiant heat, maximum comfort and exceptional quietness. Ravelli natural convection wood pellet stoves are modern interpretations of this ancient and natural method of heating. Natural convection is caused by temperature difference, creating air movement, giving a more uniform temperature throughout your home.
Ravelli Hydro – powering your central heating
Wood pellet boiler stoves from Ravelli combine the pleasure of a wood fire with an efficient central heating boiler. These can be integrated into your existing central heating and domestic hot water system, saving you money and disruption. Have it both ways – a living flame as a focal point, and efficient heating for the home.
Ravelli Flow – bringing warmed air through your home
Ducted wood pellet stoves can be connected to insulated pipes that transfer the heated air to rooms above or adjacent to the stove, enabling the pellet stove to circulate the warmth more widely throughout. You can choose manual or automatic adjustment to manage the temperature of the heated areas. Share the warmth of a stylish pellet stove for even more comfort in throughout your home.
Ravelli Box – enjoy the beauty of an inset fire
Inset wood pellet stoves from Ravelli are designed for you to enjoy and experience the style of a modern fireplace with superb energy efficiency. You’ll be mesmerised by the flames viewed through the wide glass door and with minimum heat loss up the chimney. It’s a fireplace with functionality as well as good looks.
Stove Installation Guidelines
Positioning and Installation
The positioning of the stove is important for successful even heating of the room. Before deciding where to place the stove, the following must be taken into account:
- The stove must be installed on a floor with a sufficient carrying capacity. If the existing floor does not meet this requirement, appropriate measures must be taken (i.e. load distribution plate);
- In the case of a wooden floor, install a floor-protection hearth (glass, ceramic or steel plate);
- The minimum volume of the installation area must be 30 m³;
- Installation is better in a large and central room in the house to ensure maximum circulation of the heat;
- Connection to the mains supply is recommended using a 13Amp socket or a switched fuse spur;
- IMPORTANT: If the installation of the product is near flammable surfaces, the minimum distances are indicated on the label located on the back of the stove;
The stove must be installed and assembled by qualified personnel. The stove installer must guarantee an installation with easy access to the stove and of the chimney.
The room must have external ventilation (minimum section 100 cm2) or as per current Building Regulation;
- It is not compulsory to connect the air intake of the stove directly with the outside but at least 50 m3/h of air must be guaranteed;
- The stove must be placed in a position that receives the necessary level of air for correct combustion of the pellets (at least 50 m³/h must be available),or in accordance with current Building regulations Part J;
- Combustion air cannot be obtained from a garage or from an area without ventilation or exchange of air, but from a free or external space;
- The stove must not be installed in a bedroom, bathroom or shower, or where there is already another heating appliance without an autonomous air flow;
- The stove must be connected to a chimney or flue – internal or external vertical pipe - in compliance with current Buildings Regulations Part J;
- Use of a mesh at the end of the exhaust pipe is absolutely forbidden as this could cause the poor functioning of the stove;
- Flue joints with silicone gaskets must always be used to guarantee the seal of the exhaust pipes;
- The installation cannot be installed in a shared flue;
- Carbon Monoxide detector must be fitted.
The stove must be installed and assembled by qualified personnel. The warranty on the stove is dependant on correct installation.
Download : Part J Buildings Regulations 2014
Flue Installation Examples
Your home has never been so digital!
Download the new Ravelli app and have fun with the augmented reality!
You can choose the product you prefer, selecting the colour that best suits your taste, and set it directly in your home.
Use the app also to access the in-depth documents and to discover the exclusive contents hidden among the pages of our catalogue. You just have to frame the pages.
All that with a simple touch!
Download Ravelli Studio app!