The storage stove is a fireplace made of ceramic or natural stone
The storage stove is a fireplace made of ceramic or natural stone. The energy or heat released during wood burning is absorbed by the ceramic storage core. After wood burning, in its function as a heat exchanger, it releases the stored energy to the environment over a long period of time via the surface in the form of radiant heat.
1) The storage core made of highly refractory ceramic releases the stored heat with a time delay
2) The top-down combustion principle achieves over 2 hours burning time
3) The Comfort automatic door closing system ensures convenient operation of the door
4) The automatic air flap retains the heat in the oven
5) The convection module increases the direct heat output on request