The Flatmaster 2000 PIV system introduces air into the home at a continuous low rate, eliminating condensation dampness and forcing our indoor pollutants such as Radon gas and carbon monoxide. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment.
The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is usually situated in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
Features & Benefits
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – pollutants are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept to a minimum.
- Integral heater – thermostatically controlled heater with manual override, to warm the incoming air and help heat the home when required.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every 18 months
- Manual boost switch – for additional ventilation when required
- 5 year warranty – for peace of mind.
- Flatmaster R (Air intake on Right) If you require air intake on Left Click on link: Flatmaster 2000L
Download: Flatmaster 2000 Installation Guide
To view our return policy please see additional information.