The Drimaster 365 offers cost-effective ventilation for the whole property using the tried and tested Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle, where fresh, filtered air is introduced into the home at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment in which condensation and mould cannot exist, and where indoor pollutants including harmful Radon gas are kept to a minimum – all great news for allergy sufferers.
The Drimaster 365 is a low-energy whole home ventilation with intelligent heat recovery to optimise energy-efficiency. Easy to install and very cheap to run, this system will provide reliable year-round ventilation. Fitted in the attic, out of sight and with no holes to knock through walls, the non-disruptive installation makes it an ideal solution for retro-fit projects.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Intelligent 4-way heat recovery – twin sensors optimise energy-efficiency.
- Optional manual boost switch – when additional ventilation is required.
- Extremely low power consumption
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years.
- Fixed heat recovery – minimises loss of heat in the attic by recirculating the air, saving energy.
- System standby in summer months – when the attic temperature exceeds 23°C.
- Health benefits – clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
To view our return policy please see additional information.