DRI-ECO-RH is an optional, wireless Remote Humidity sensor compatible with the DRI-ECO-LINK-HC and DRI-ECO-HEAT-HC Positive Input Ventilation systems.
This wireless sensor continually monitors the humidity levels within the property and intelligently sends a signal back to the unit to ensure the correct amount of airflow is being delivered into the home.
The DRI-ECO-RH is an optional control, which can be situated anywhere in the home.
• Features and Benefits:
• Automated technology – the PIV unit receives a signal from the DRI-ECO-RH and intelligently boosts the fan speed to provide additional ventilation
when high humidity levels are measured, to maintain a healthy living environment for the occupants.
• Wireless Controls – the compatible PIV units are controlled via radio frequency, therefore no unsightly wires are visible within the home.
• Extremely low power consumption – by using 2 Alkaline AA batteries (approx 2 years life) provided with the sensor.
• LED display – this has an energy saving mode and will only indicate the RH levels within the home when the indent button is pressed.
• Easy installation – switch comes with adhesive tape pre fitted on the back, or the option to screw to the wall if desired.
The DRI-ECO-RH is supplied with 2 x AA batteries.
Upon purchase it is ‘bound’ to the PIV unit in the loft space via radio frequency, making it a wireless control option.